Thank you for your interest in our event.
We appreciate the high interest in vendor participation and do our best to assure that we continue to have both high-quality yet affordable items with an exciting variety of vendors. In 2018, our event hosted 111 vendor booths.
Vendor Fee: $42.00
Vendor Products: ONLY handmade or hand-altered items are allowed at this show
Vendor Space: 6ft deep x 10ft wide (two spaces would be 6 ft deep x 20 ft wide) unless otherwise noted. Chairs and electricity are provided at no cost.
Time: 9am to 4pm - you may not break down your booth prior to 4pm
Folding table rental (optional): Standard size folding tables are available for rent at $12 per table. Tables will not be available to rent the day before/of the event. If you opt to rent a table, it will be at your booth upon your arrival to setup.
Cancellation Policy: No refunds.
Shared Vendor Booth: We allow booth sharing but limit it to 2 vendors per booth. Please note that both vendors MUST apply together on the same application.
Vendor Category: This category is what the show directors use to determine placement and helps so you don't find yourself too close to someone who sells a similar type product. Jewelry is the most common category and often fills very quickly. If you sell jewelry of any kind you need to list it as a category. For example: Your primary craft may be Clay; but you sell a few pieces of clay jewelry along with your clay pots, you will need to list jewelry as a category. Listing the correct categories you will be selling at the show is beneficial to everyone. It is our policy to limit categories as to not overload the show. The correct categorization of your work helps us maintain an equitable balance. If you have any questions about what category your product falls under please contact us for clarification.
By applying for the event, Vendor hereby agrees to the following:
• Vendor agrees to donate 1 (one) door prize from their merchandise being sold at event.
• Vendor must be on site no later than 8:00 a.m. the day of the event. Vendors not on site by 8:30 a.m. will forfeit their vendor space and no vendor fees will be refunded.
• The event ends at 4pm- you may not break down your booth prior to 4pm.
• No alcoholic beverages, illegal substances, pets (except guide dogs), weapons (examples
include, knives, swords, firearms, etc.), explicit or inappropriate merchandise are permitted at
Summit View Church campus.
• Summit View Church is a no smoking campus.
• Summit View Church & the Bazaar committee reserves the right to remove any objects we deem
unacceptable, objectionable, inappropriate or dismiss any Vendor from the event.
• If vendor decides to cancel, no fees will be returned.
• Vendor agrees Handmade Holiday Bazaar may use photos taken at event and photos from online resources of the vendor's for promotional materials.
• The Vendor hereby agrees to hold harmless and releases Summit View Church and its volunteers,
participants and staff for any loss or damage to any items. Vendor agrees that images of their products provided by the websites listed upon registration or emailed may be used for
promotional material. All vendor sale proceeds belong to the Vendor and it is
the responsibility of the Vendor to collect and remit to the appropriate agency of the State of
Washington the retail sales tax on all items sold.
Merchandise may be delivered to Summit View Church on Friday, October 18, 2019 from 6 -8 pm and as early as 7:30 am Sat., October 19, 2019.
The building will not be open before 7:30 am. Tables shall be set up, maintained and staffed by Vendor for the entire event.
ELECTRICITY: Vendor agrees to provide their own extension cord (UL Labeled) and/or outlet strip if necessary. 110 outlet available. Generators are NOT permitted.
WEATHER CLAUSE: Summit View Church reserves the right to cancel the bazaar to insure the safety of its vendors, volunteers, participants, shoppers and staff due to snow, ice or dangerous weather conditions. If this is the case, vendor fees will be refunded.